Queen Latifah is an entrepreneur and actor. Queen Latifah net worth is 65 million dollars. This American actress was involved as a songwriter and producer. Now You know she works in new jersey. Queen Latifah has success as a female rapper. She was nominated first time as a female rapper in the Hollywood music industry. Queen Latifah got many awards for his rap song. Queen Latifah is very satisfied with his name it’s mean delicate in the Arabic language.
Queen Latifah Early life
- 1 Queen Latifah Early life
- 2 Queen Latifah career
- 3 Queen Latifah personal life
- 4 Queen Latifah net worth
- 5 Queen Latifah top 10 audience score movies
- 6 Queen Latifah top 10 movies
- 7 Queen Latifah top 10 movie in box office
- 8 Queen Latifah top 10 tv show by audience score
- 9 how much is queen latifah net worth
- 10 Conclusions
Queen Latifah early life was not so easy. Queen Latifah is born in East Orange, New Jersey. On March 18 in 1970 was Queen Latifah birthdate. Queen Latifah’s father’s name is Lancelot Amos and her mother name is Rita Lamar. When Queen Latifah was 10 years old Rita Lamar and Lancelot Amos leave each other. Rita Lamar died on March 21, 2018. That is the saddest part of his career.
Queen Latifah career
Queen Latifah career is all time up. She never falls in lose in her career. She gives us many hit movies and songs. She likes to sing rap song and hip hop song. Here is some main point of his career.
- Queen Latifah start rap song when she was a high school student.
- She first created a rap group name ‘Ladies Fresh’.
- Her first demo recording was Princess of the Posse. Many producers like it. After that, she signed in to Tommy Boy Music.
- Wrath of My Madness was the first song in Tommy Boy Music company.
- Wrath of My Madness people like it so much and she gets the opportunity to perform at Apollo Theater.
- All Hail to the Queen was the first album of Queen Latifah career. All Hail to the Queen was published in 1989 when Queen Latifah was 19 years old.
- Queen Latifah start a business in 1991 when she was 21 years old. She makes a record producing company.
- She sings in 17 rap group in the same year. This company was published the ‘Black Reign’ album. That was a break many big records in the music industry.
- Naughty by nature is one of the most successful songs in the same year.
- ‘Living Out Loud’ was the first comedy movie in Queen Latifah career.
- Order in the Court was the fourth hip-hop album. Which was published in 1998.
- Her music base movie name Chicago was published in 2002.
- In 2005 Beauty Shop, Ice Age, and 2006 Last Holiday was the most popular movie in Queen Latifah career.
- The Secret Life of Bees’ was published in 2008. The Secret Life of Bees’ was the best movie in 2008.
- In 1999-2001 Queen Latifah’s work in ‘The Queen Latifah Show’ was a big part of his life. People like it very much.
Queen Latifah personal life
Queen Latifah is a famous Singer, Record Producer, Actress. Queen Latifah height is 1.78 m good looking woman. Queen Latifah is a very honest, kindly person. Queen Latifah age is now 50 years old. Queen Latifah Partner partner is Eboni Nichols. Eboni Nichols is a professional choreographer. You are surprised to hear that they know each other since 2013. Now Eboni’s net worth is approximately $10 million and Queen Latifah net worth is 65 million dollars.
There was no criminal issue about Queen Latifah. Queen Latifah personal life was kindly and helpful she likes to help people. But in 1992 she was arrested for possession of weed. Unfortunately in 2002 she again arrested for drugs.
Queen Latifah movies
It is very difficult to find our favourite Queen Latifah movie. But here is the same list you can easily understand about the popularity of Queen Latifah movie.
Queen Latifah net worth
Queen Latifah net worth is 65 million dollars. that means 65,000,000 USD.
Queen Latifah top 10 audience score movies
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel (100%) in 2019.
- Brown Sugar(90%) in 2002.
- Juice (90% ) in1992.
- Set It Off (90%) in 1996.
- Stranger Than Fiction (85%) in 2006.
- Hairspray (84%) in 2007
- Chicago(83%) in 2002
- Girls Town(81%) in 1996
- Life Support(81%) in 2007
- Miracles From Heaven (81% ) 2016
Queen Latifah top 10 movies
- Arctic Tale of 2007.
- Barbershop 2: Back in Business 2004.
- Beauty Shop 2005.
- Bessie 2015
- Bringing Down the House 2003.
- Brown Sugar 2002.
- Chicago 2002.
- Flint 2017
- Girls Town 1996.
- Girls Trip 2017.
Queen Latifah top 10 movie in box office
|2006||Ice Age: The Meltdown||$195.3 Million|
|2003||Bringing Down the House||$132.5 Million|
|2017||Girls Trip||$115.1 Million|
|2010||Valentine’s Day||$110.5 Million|
|2006||Scary Movie 3||$110 Million|
|2008||What Happens in Vegas||$80 Million|
|1999||The Bone Collector||$66.5 Million|
|2004||Barbershop 2: Back in Business||$65 Million|
Queen Latifah top 10 tv show by audience score
- The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson (100%) 2013
- 30 Rock (93%) 2010
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (93%) 1991
- The Critic (90%) 1995
- Entourage (83%) 2010
- The Fairly OddParents (82%)2016
- Hot in Cleveland (78%) 2014
- Lee Daniel’s Star (77%) 2016-2016
- Late Show With David Letterman (75%) 2013
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (58%) 2020,2017-2018,2015.
Queen Latifah top 10 song
- Ladies First
- I wanna be down
- Just another day
- Go head
- I know where I have been
- Mercy Mercy Mercy
- when you are good to Chicago queen
- how do I love thee
Queen Latifah Highling work and achievement.
- ‘Taxi ’ is one of the most successful movies in his film career. It was published in 2004.
- Set it Off is a 2005 American film it breaks many hight rank movie record.
- The best album was Black Reign. It was published in 1993.
- Just Another Day was the best song of his career. Just Another Day was published in 1993.
- She won the 1995 Grammy Award for ‘UNITY’ song
- She got Doctorate Degree from Delaware State University’ in Dover, Delaware 2011.
- Her subject was ‘Humane Letters.
Is Queen Latifah in a relationship?
Queen Latifah partner is Eboni Nichols. In 2003 they start to live in together till now.
how much is queen latifah net worth
Queen Latifah net worth is 65 million dollars.
What is Queen Latifah’s real name?
Queen Latifah’s real name is Dana Elaine Owens.
Queen Latifah is one of the most popular rap singers in billboard. People like for her unique singing style. Her study album All Hail the Queen (1989), Black Reign (1993), Trav’lin’ Light (2007), and Persona (2009) is the most popular studio album that creates huge popularity. Queen Latifah net worth is 65 million dollars and she deserves it.