A popular question is now what are Elon musk favorite pets and food? Elon Musk is the name of success. He is the most popular icon in the world. He did a lot of struggle over two decades. After a long time of struggle, he achieved the top of success in the world. People are curious to know about the lifestyle. There are some main topics in everyone’s lifestyle. Pet and food are also included there. So what is Elon musk favorite pets and foot?. Let’s find out with us.
Elon musk favourite pets
Everyone loves pet animals. If you make a list of pet animals, in the first and second positions would be a dog or cat. We were seen before an advertisement. In that video there was a 2 dog, on the other hand, if you follow Elon Musk on Twitter, You have seen sometimes Elon musk reply about dog posts. Our assumption is Elon musk’s favorite pet is a dog. He also has a pet dog in his house.
Elon musk favourite food
Elon Musk’s favorite food is French food and BBQ. He give up orange and hot dogs,But he likes to rate sweets.He never follow diet. He is eating anything for lunch and dinner. He will just eat whatever is put in front of him. He works 18 hour in a day. So food is very important to overcome his energy.
elon musk favourite colour
Elon Musk’s favorite colour is blue. He like to wear blue shirt.
Elon musk favourite number
elon musk favourite number is one. He is also a number 1 richest man in the world.
Elon Musk favorite anime
Elon Musk favorite anime is Princess Mononoke. This is japanese anime character.
Elon Musk 15 favourite books
He read a lot of books. He ensures that the book is one of the main reason of his success. His favorite book is
- ‘The Lord of the Rings’ by J.R.R. Tolkien
- ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ writer is Douglas Adams
- ‘Benjamin Franklin: An American Life’ by Walter Isaacson
- ‘Einstein: His Life and Universe’ by Walter Isaacson
- ‘Structures: Or Why Things Don’t Fall Down’ by J.E. Gordon
- ‘Ignition!: An Informal History of Liquid Rocket Propellants’ by John D. Clark
- ‘Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies’ by Nick Bostrom
- ‘Howard Hughes: His Life and Madness’ by Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele
- ‘Merchants of Doubt’ by Naomi Orestes and Erik M. Conway
- The ‘Foundation’ trilogy by Isaac Asimov
- ‘The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress’ by Robert Heinlein
- The ‘Culture’ series by Iain M. Banks
- ‘Our Final Invention’ by James Barrat
- Life 3.0
There are 7 billion people in the world. Every person has a different face,different hobbies and a different lifestyle. But people like to know iconic people lifestyle and habit, because of their success.